I recently had an article published in the Arts Marketing Association’s Journal of Arts Marketing which I thought would be useful to share here.
Titled Punching above your weight online, it’s advice for small arts and heritage organisations with limited budgets about how best to use online communication channels.
I’d like to thank everyone who’s shared their case studies with me over the last few months – interesting examples that I cited include:
- Market Lavington Museum’s blog
- Secret Lives of Objects, Leeds Museums & Galleries’ blog
- Old Police Cells Museum’s Facebook page
- Fabrica Gallery’s Facebook page
- STAM (Stadtmuseum Ghent)’s Facebook page
- The Horniman Museum’s Cheese Horse Storify page
Download the Punching above your weight online article here.
Find out more about the AMA’s Journal of Arts Marketing here.